About Kenia Permanent Cosmetics
Discover the freedom of permanent cosmetics with Kenia Permanent Cosmetics at Handel Plastic Surgery in Boca Raton, FL. Stop applying makeup all day long!
kenia permanent cosmetics – boca raton, fl
About Kenia Caputo
Kenia M. Caputo, LCE, CMS of Kenia Permanent Cosmetics is a licensed clinical aesthetician who has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. She has successfully owned and managed businesses in both the medical and spa environment. Kenia provides permanent cosmetic makeup services in Boca Raton and surrounding communities in South Florida.
Kenia is a Licensed Clinical Aesthetican who also has extensive training and certification in all aspects of permanent cosmetic makeup, conventional makeup artistry, skin care, including microdermabrasion, chemical peels, cryo-therapy, and aromatherapy.
Department of Health licensed in all locations, as well as certified and insured, Kenia is physician recommended. She believes in continuing education and keeps up with the latest trends and techniques by attending classes and conferences. Every two years, as required, Kenia completes a course in Blood Borne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases and strictly follows universal precautions and abides by OSHA regulations.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Techs Helping Techs – Advanced Seminar
- Microblading Flow – w/Tina Davies
- Fundamental Basic Permanent Makeup Training ~ Sandra Prescott, SPCP Trainer
- 3D Hairstrokes, Eyeliner, Lips (with Harmonix Digital Machine) ~ Harmonix Inc.
- Microblade Training ~ Tina Davies
- Advanced Color Theory ~ Rainbow Pigment
- Advanced Master Machine/Hair Strokes – Mary Ritcherson and Lauren Keegan
- Permanent Cosmetic Makeup Embroidery Technique ~ Tammy Skin Care & Cosmetics
- French Process in Pigmentation Training, Camouflage, and Areola Restoration ~ Tattoo International
- Anesthetics, Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Lips ~ Dr. Linda Dixon
- Perfect Eyebrow Choice (shape, pigment choice, and symmetry) ~ Alfredo Gonzalez
- Advanced Permanent Makeup Cosmetics and Color Theory ~ Joyce Cirsuola
- Bloodborne Pathogens & Communicable Diseases for Tattoo Artists
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR
- Pretty Woman Manual Method ~ LeeAnn Bolinger
- Equestrian Tattooing ~ LeeAnn Bolinger